- Copic Class with Jennie Black: Tuesday, September 20, 2 class times 2-4 pm and 6-8 pm. There are 2 spaces open in each class. Don't miss out, call Linda today.
- ATC Club: Thursday, September 22, 6 pm
- Sizzix Club: Friday, September 23, 5:30 pm
- Gina's class- Featuring the new Lawn Fawn Stamp sets: Saturday, September 24, 10 am or Tuesday September 27, 6 pm
Basic Stamping Kit (scissors, tape runner, dimensional adhesive aka pop dots, black ink pad) Coloring Tools: Copics, Colored Pencils, etc.
Foam Blending Tools & Mat
If you have these stamps, please bring them to class:
Lawn Fawn -Happy Haunting, Harvest Season and Making Frosty Friends
Hero Arts - Real Leaves
If you have the following distress inks, please bring them to class:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Bundled Sage, Broken China, Spice Marmalade, Vintage Photo, Wild Honey, Stormy Sky, Pumice Stone, Tumbled Glass
- Kathy's Class Wednesday September 28, 1-4 pm or 5-8 pm Featuring a new stamp line that Stamp Fever is now carrying, Lockhart Stamps. This stamps are perfect for coloring, you will LOVE them. Please bring Copics or colored pencils.
FALL SPECIAL: Select 12x12 papers 50 cents each.
Linda is getting new products every week, stop in regularly to what's new! See you soon!